Wader Quest the newsletter is the main publication of Wader Quest, which is a charity that aims to involve local groups and communities in Wader conservation.
The latest issue of July 2017 has recently been published. Below are some relevant news to EAAF and examples of conservation activities among the full of interesting stories:
- Technology coming to the aid of Spoonie: finding the unknown (p. 4-7)
- Latest news from the Russian Spoonie headstarting team (p. 7)
- Waders in art (Spoonie!) (p. 14-16)
- Australasian Wader Study Group (AWSG) Eurasian Whimbrel satellite transmitter project; a summary of the northward journey (p. 22-24)
- Delaware Bay; New Jersey (p.24-26)