Wader Quest The newsletter is the main publication of Wader Quest, which is a charity that aims to involve local groups and communities in Wader conservation.
The latest issue of July 2016, the 10th edition of the newsletter, has recently been published. Below are some relevant news to EAAF and examples of conservation activities:
- Introducing Eury the Spoon-billed Sandpiper — Rick and Elis Simpson, illustrated by Megan Tadden (p.4)
- Conservation efforts get underway for Eurasian Curlew; a priority species for UK conservation — Dan Brown (p.10-11)
- Spoon-billed Sandpiper species survival update— Rick Simpson (p.12)
- Where will estuaries be allowed to go? — Sonny Whitelaw (p.18)
- Items for sale (p.2 – see the Northern Lapwing pin-badge and earrings!)
- Did you know? (p.9, 12 and 17 – short stories about waders)
Click here to read the newsletter.