An overview about the work of HSF Korea in 2016 in the field of wetlands and birds is published by the Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF), who became the 35th member of the East Asian-Australasian Flyway Partnership (EAAFP).
Below are the contents relevant to the EAAFP.
- HSF Korea becomes the 35th member of the East Asian–Australasian Flyway Partnership
- National Workshop on the “International Day for Biological Diversity”
- 6th Rason International Trade Exhibition and the East AsianAustralasian Flyway
- 10th INTECOL Conference –Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services under Global Changes
- Workshop on World Heritage Nomination in South Korea
- Workshop for Site Managers in Suncheon