On 8 November 2018, Department of Freshwater Wetlands Conservation of General Directorate of Administration for Nature Conservation and Protection, Ministry of Environment, Cambodia organized the National Flyway Workshop back to back with the Consultative Workshop on the Nomination of Anlung Pring Protected Landscape as Flyway Network Site. The objectives of the workshops are:
- To share information on the international cooperation on the East Asian-Australasian Flyway Partnership for Migratory Waterbirds Conservation;
- To share information on the criteria of Flyway Network Site nomination
- Potential wetlands to be nominated as Flyway Network Site in Cambodia;
- To improved and exchange knowledge of wetlands and migratory waterbirds in Cambodia;
- To build connection and exchange knowledge amongs wetland site managers in Cambodia; and
- To discuss and receive additional recommendations from stakeholders on possibility of nomination of Anlung Pring Protected Landscape as Flyway Network Site.