The 2022 <Bird Meets Arts> project is inviting a Korean artist ’Yang Kura’ to lead a participatory installation of artworks. A series of education program will also be conducted with citizens.
We are pleased to invite you to the first lecture fir the education program in celebration of 2022 World Migratory Bird Day.
- Date: 18th May 2022 (Wednesday), 7 PM (70 mins)
- Location: Lecture room in the Ecological Education Center (Sinsong-ro 118 gil 35, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, RO Korea (In Bird Morning Park))
- Speaker: Vivian Fu(Communication Officer, EAAFP Secretariat), YangKura （Installation Artist)
- Introducing the ecological value of migratory waterbirds that visit Songdo tidal flats through East Asian-Australasian Flyway and the 2022 World Migratory Bird Day
- Introducing the 2022 <Bird Meets Arts> project and artworks made from marine waste
- Number of participants: Around 30 (first come first served)
- Registration: Online application through Naver.
* Participants will be given priority to be invited to an exhibition related program later.
Contact: YSFAC Cultural City Center Cultural City Team (070-4169-6460,5)
Host: YSFAC, EAAFP Foundation
Sponsor: Yeonsu-gu, EAAFP Secretariat
<Bird Meets Arts> is a cooperative project between YSFAC (Yeonsu Foundation for Arts and Culture) and EAAFP (East Asian-Australasian Flyway Partnership) Foundation. Starting in 2021, <Bird Meets Arts> aims to raise awareness for the importance of migratory waterbirds and their habitats among the general public through creative culture and art activities. The 2021 <Bird Meets Arts> project produced 14 videos with six themes: “Ep1. Migratory waterbirds”, “Ep2. Wetlands”, “Ep3. History”, “Ep4. llustration and CEPA”, “Ep5. Youth“ and “Ep6. Music” in Korean and English respectively.