Terms of Reference for Intern (IT Assistant)
- Position: IT Assistant
- Type of contract: Fixed-term Intern (6 months)
- Work percentage: 100% (full time)
- Languages: Native English Speaker
- Expected start date: March 2018
- Reporting to: Communication Officer, Deputy Executive Officer
- Supervisor: Communication Officer
This assignment will include the following responsibilities:
Publication & Graphic Design Support: Publishing CEPA materials, brochures and flyers; managing publications and liaising with service providers for deliverables;
Website Management Support: Managing website, blog, social media and e-Newsletter; maintaining and purchasing software programmes;
Outreach Programme Support: Preparing and organising campaigns and events; providing translation and simultaneous interpreting; assisting in responding media;
Photography & Video Editing Support: Managing EAAFP Flickr, YouTube and row data for publishing and website; Making/editing videos of interviews or speeches;
Team Support – Other Duties
- Administrative Support: Dealing with routine administrative work, such as preparing correspondence, sending faxes, making photocopies and assisting with bulk mailings, when Administrative Assistant is absent
Educational Requirements, Minimum Qualifications & Credentials:
- University students or graduates who have experience in developing and improving website are eligible. Applicants should describe website development experience in their cover letter.
- As the Secretariat’s working language is English, full ability to work in English (both written and spoken) is required. Additional EAAF languages (e.g. Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.) skills are a plus.
* Intern’s duties can be reviewed and changed after probationary period of one month, if needed.
How to apply
Those who are interested in working for an international organisation in environment and nature conservation can send the set of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the EAAFP Internship Application Form.
- Deadline for Application: 4 March 2018 (Sunday)
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: G-Tower, Songdo, Incheon, South Korea
- EAAFP Internship Application Form
- A personal statement on reason for applying and your career goal (up to one page)
- A sponsorship letter, if you have a sponsor to this programme
- A reference letter when requested