- Position title: IT Assistant
- Type of contract: Fixed-term intern (6 months)
- Work percentage: 100% (full time)
- Language: English
- Expected starting date: October 2018 (Negotiable)
- Reporting to: Communication Officer, Chief Executive
- Supervisor: Communication Officer
- A small amount of monthly allowance may be given.
This assignment will include the following responsibilities:
- Website Management Support: Provide assistance to managing the EAAFP website, SNS channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and e-Newsletter; coordinate the maintenance of software programmes required to maintain the website;
- Publication & Graphic Design Support: Produce CEPA (Communication, Education and Participation, Awareness) related materials including brochures, posters and flyers; managing the publications and liaising with service providers to ensure that high quality deliverables are timely supplied;
- Outreach Programme Support: Support the coordination and the organization of EAAFP meeting and events, conduct translation (from your mother tongue to English or vice versa), editing and simultaneous interpretation; assist in responding to media;
- Photography & Video Editing Support: Assist for managing EAAFP Flickr, YouTube and raw data for publishing in the EAAFP website/SNS; making/editing videos of interviews or speeches for EAAFP events.
- Administrative Support: Support the staff members on routine administrative work, such as preparing correspondence, sending faxes, making photocopies and assisting with bulk mailings.
※ Intern’s duties can be reviewed and changed after probationary period of one month
Educational Requirements, Minimum Qualifications & Credentials:
- Enrolled university students or graduates with experience in developing and maintaining a website.
- Applicants should describe website development/maintenance related experience in their cover letter and CV/resume.
- As the Secretariat’s working language is English, full competency of using English (both written and spoken) is required. Additional EAAF languages (e.g. Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.) skills are a plus.
Those who are interested in working for an international organisation in environment and nature conservation area can submit the set of documents listed below through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday June 30, 2018.
- EAAFP Internship Application Form
- A personal statement: Describe your motivations, reason for applying and career goal (up to one page).
- A sponsorship letter, if you have a sponsor to this programme
- A reference letter when requested.