What is EAAFP Corporate Champion Programme
By becoming an EAAFP Corporate Champion, the corporate can internationally promote their social and environmental contributions toward the conservation of migratory watebirds and their valuable habitats. The corporate champion is granted an honorable role of an ambassador for specific key species in the EAA Flyway.
Who Can Be a Champion and What is Their Role?
Companies and organizations that are willing to support EAAFP’s efforts to conserve migratory waterbirds and their habitats can apply to the EAAFP Corporate Champion programme. The Corporate Champions are invited to provide mid and long-term funding to one or more EAAFP programmes and initiatives.
Types of Champions
Ulsan Corporate Champion Program
In May 2021, four corporates in Ulsan, Republic of Korea joined the EAAFP Corporate Champion Programme to celebrate the designation of Ulsan Taehwa River as Flyway Network Site [EAAF150]. By matching 1 species to 1 company the participating companies expressed their commitment to join EAAFP’s efforts to conserve the key migratory bird species and their habitats in the local community. (For more...)
- MOU Signing Ceremony between EAAFP Secretariat and Ulsan Metropolitan City
- EAAFP Foundation Presents Corporate Champion Program with Migratory Waterbirds Proposal at the 4th CSR Matching Day
- EAAFP 사무국, 울산광역시 및 5개의 참여 기업과 업무협약 체결하다 (KOR)
- '국제적 철새도시 울산, 기업도 철새 보호에 나섰다' (KOR)
- 울산시 '철새보호 플랫폼 구축 협약' 후속 2개사업 확정 (KOR)
- [울산24시] 울산시-기업, 철새보호 나선다 (KOR)
- 현대차-흰목물떼새, 에쓰오일-원앙…울산 '1기업-1철새' 결연 본격화 (KOR)
- 울산 철새 보전·홍보에 기업들도 힘보태 (KOR)
- 울산지역 기업들, 철새보호 활동 ‘눈길’ (KOR)
Benefits for Corporate Champion
- Corporate Champions will be recognized internationally for their contribution to biodiversity conservation.
- Corporate Champions will be acknowledged with a EAAFP certificate.
- Corporate Champions will be invited to EAAFP events as corporate ambassador for specific species.