Your time and talents enable us to save the migratory waterbirds and their homes!
Volunteer with the EAAFP Secretariat for the conservation of the endangered migratory waterbirds and their habitats!
We are looking for
General individuals and groups of people who wish to volunteer for biodiversity conservation.
Areas of Volunteering activities
We provide four areas of volunteering activities.
|Translation||Visual Aid||Content Writer for EAAFP||Onsite Conservation Activities|
Skill-sets we look for
Note: These skill-sets are not required for your application but may add values to the volunteering activities.
- Proficiency in English and other EAAFP Partners language skills (e.g. Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Mongolian or Malay)
For details: https://www.eaaflyway.net/about-us/the-partnership/partners/
- Filming and visual editing skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Decent writing skills
- Conservation mind
What is different? Intern vs Volunteer
Benefits for Volunteer
- EAAFP Volunteer Certificate
- Networking opportunity with various types of international organizations
- An invitation to selected local EAAFP events
- Access to information, advice, and expertise on biodiversity conservation
- The opportunity to bring substantive contribution to the conservation of migratory waterbirds and their habitats by your action
|Q1 Is there an age limit for volunteering?||Q2 How long should I commit to the volunteer activities?||Q3 Do I have training prior to the volunteer activities?|
|A1 There is no age limitation for volunteering.
|A2 It depends on the types of work you will take for volunteering. Each type of volunteering opportunity requires a different level of time commitment. The time needed for translation work would be different than the time required for the one-day event.
|A3 We don’t request or offer formal training prior to the volunteering activities but the team in charge of the volunteering activities may provide you with orientation if needed.