‘To Our Winged Travellers‘ is an interactive art project to celebrate the annual migration of migratory waterbirds. Since last May, over 1000 people participated in the project via online and at the local bird events in the East Asian-Australasian Flyway (EAAF). The project started in the Republic of Korea and messages were delivered to other countries in the EAAF, such as Australia, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Please help us keep the greetings coming and ‘flying’ out to their next destination!
Call for exhibitors:
World Migratory Bird Day 2016 is a perfect opportunity to display messages gathered from all over the world and wish the safe journey to migratory waterbirds in the EAAF. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you, your organisation, school, or your visitor centre has a place to display the messages and encourage more people to join this campaign.
Be part of our interactive art installation and make people aware of the dire situation migratory waterbirds are facing.
To Our Winged Travellers exhibitions:
- 1 July – 2017 : Seochoen County Birds Life Exhibition Center, Seocheon, RoK
- 20 April – 29 May 2017: G-Tower, Incheon, RoK
- 1 November 2016 – : Hunter Estuary Ramsar Site, Australia
- 15-17 September 2016: Borneo Bird Festival, Malaysia
- 26 June 2016: NSW event, Australia
- 13-14 May 2016: World Migratory Bird Day event, RoK
- 7 May 2016: Higashiyoka-higata Ramsar Anniversary Event, Japan
- 22 April – 12 May 2016: G-Tower, Songdo, Republic of Korea
- 9-24 April 2016: Migratory bird conservation awareness campaign, China
- 5-6 December 2015: Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Singapore
- 28 November 2015: Youth Group Activity Presentation, Incheon, RoK
- 21-22 November 2015: Thailand Bird Fair, Thailand
- 6-8 November 2015: Seocheon Bird Festival, RoK
- 17 October 2015: Festivals of Wings, Malaysia
- 17 October 2015: Adelaide Flyway Festival, Australia
- 22 May – 24 July 2015: G-Tower, Incheon, RoK